There are times when you wish to spend time with your family so that you can cherish those moments. Once you have decided to travel with your family, remember to compare prices of various holiday packages and check out the deals available with them. After a thorough research and booking your tickets, start packing up your bags.
One thing you really need is a checklist. This can really make your vacation exciting and a memorable one. The most important thing you need to consider is the financial expenses. Make an estimation of your budget and keep some extra money too. Visit the Internet and collect information about the popular places in the country you are visiting. You can also use travel guides to get information about the popular destinations and hotels.
You would be spending a lot of money on the trip, so make sure you have plenty of time to plan accordingly. Finally, before leaving for the airport, confirm the departure time so that you do not end up wasting time at the airport.
If you are planning for trip to an exotic location abroad, consider some important tips which can make your trip all the more special. With these tips, you need not worry about any unpleasant circumstances that may arise in the trip.
The first and most important tip is to book your hotel accommodation well in advance especially if you are traveling during peak season. Make a list of your everyday essentials and make sure that you carry them while packing your bags. Avoid carrying gold jewelry and other expensive things. Before you leave, call the airport to check if the flight is on time. This might save you a lot of time. Get an ample of information about the place you are visiting as you may not know which places to visit. A fantastic resource that gives you infinite amount of information is the Internet.
Lastly, run a final checklist before leaving for the trip. Ensure that you have your credit cards/ debit cards, air tickets, hotel reservation receipts/agreements, medications, etc. If you have everything in order, you would have a peaceful and pleasant journey ahead.
• Famous at the western gateway of United States San Francisco with its beautiful beaches and moderate climate is visitors delight. There is a lot to explore in San Francisco and here are some tips to get you started if you are new to this place:
• San Francisco enjoys a lovely climate and it stays about 62 F even in hot summers. So you just need to carry a light jacket when visiting this city as evenings can sometimes be chilly
• Bring a comfortable pair of slip on or sneakers when visiting San Francisco as you will have to walk a lot to explore this wonderful place
• Pier 39 and Fisherman Wharf is the hot favorite but you can make your visit more interested by taking a ferry ride to Sausalito.
• San Francisco is heaven for food lovers as besides fresh sea food there are numerous restaurants catering to vegetarians but they do require advance bookings in order to escape long waiting time.
• The trip to San Francisco is incomplete without a visit to golden gate bridge and the adjoining park; enjoy a lovely breeze by strolling leisurely on golden gate.
• There are numerous museums to visit in this great town including a wax museum having replica of all the great personalities from around the world
Finally don’t forget to but souvenirs for your friends and family from numerous local shops located at Pier
Here are some basic airline safety tips to be kept in mind:
Opt for non stop flights where possible as majority of airplane accidents usually happens during landing and take offs
Though safety tips offered by flight attendants may seem repetitive and boring, always pay attention as these would come to your rescue in case of any emergency.
Don’t carry excess luggage in your cabin baggage that you are going to put in the overhead bin as it may prove to be dangerous if the flight gets caught in air turbulence
While on flight keep your mobiles switched off and use electronic gadgets as per instructions. One must also remain seated with their seat belts fastened and should not smoke in aircrafts for added safety.
Also due to high cabin pressure limit your intake of alcohol when you are flying, keep sipping water and juice to stay hydrated.
A vacation in Kenya is full of fun, frolic and education. Here are top seven things to see and do in Kenya:
Trip to this African country definitely demands going on a memorable safari trips in one of the famous national parks like Amboseli, Saiwa Swamp or the most popular Masai Mara. You are bound to get mesmerized by the sweet sound of the jungle and scenic beauty.
You can learn more about the traditional African culture and art by visiting one of the tribal villages in Kenya like Turkana or Samburu. Enjoy African folk dances by sipping a hot cup of tea.
You can have a real exposure of how the wildlife migrates and moves in a herd by visiting Serengeti plains which houses more than half a million Wildebeest in the months of September October.
You can enjoy seeing the wildlife in Kenya atop a hot air balloon which has become one of major tourists’ attractions in this country.
If you want to enjoy the beautiful white san beaches then take a holiday package in one of the numerous beach resorts located in Swahili coastal regions of Kenya.
One of the most unique thing to do on a trip to Kenya is to visit Lake Nakuru which is one of the very few places on earth that is frequented by bright pink flamingos
Last but not the least you can view whale sharks by trying scuba diving and snorkeling in the Indian Ocean.